Thursday, July 02, 2009

And so it begins...

I finally did it, I am writing a blog!

Well, to be perfectly honest, this is actually my second time around... My first try was about 6 months ago, but that didn't turn out to be a success story, as I ended up not writing a single word, and the blog was deleted 15 minutes after it's creation.
What brought me back was the need to prove to myself that I can do what millions are already doing- blog, and although I kinda' blog in my head all day, with a million thoughts running back and forth, it's difficult to try and put it in to writing. But so far so good. Trust me, this is way more than what was here last time ;)

So hello world. This blog is me, it's about me, it's about my world, and what I see.
This blog is intended to be a place for me to let you try and see life as I see it, with all the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have one life to live, and I intend to make the most of it. It isn't perfect, but in a way, that's what's perfect about it!

Last note before I sign off for now, I am dedicating this blog and all it's content to my loving mom, who has always been that pole to lean on, gain strength from, and feel an immense love from! I love you mom!

2 comments:

Mana Moon Studios said...

What a beautiful beginning and so eloquent! You're a wonderful writer and I look forward to many more postings!
(Now if only I could get the "Follow" feature to work but I'll be back to try again later) ;-)

Maya said...

Motek,
Your pictures are beautiful!
Sweet stories xxx

ShareThis