I used to think that coin purses are for grannies (no offence to the lovely grannies reading this blog...). Maybe it's because my granny had them, or maybe it's because as a kid you don't really walk around with loose change, and once I started carrying around my own money, I bought myself a "proper" ladies wallet with lots of compartments, including one for change.
Well all this has changed recently, when I discovered some unique vintage looking purses on Etsy's front page. I started looking for more, and discovered a world of joy!
The choosing part for this blog post was VERY hard, and there were so many fantastic options! I decided to focus on specifically the ones with the clasp closure, as these are definitely my favorites.
Between you and me, if I could I'd buy them all and then some!
I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do.
1. Poppy Chic Design- Poppy coin purse- Apricot dots
2. Red Ruby Rose- Dandeline clocks petite silk-lined pocket purse
3. Jilly Designs- Poppy coin purse
4. Non Such- Green apple purse
5. Yuni Sacs- Small frame purse
6. Krafty Kirsty- Kitty coin purse
7. Heidi Creations- Small dotty clutch purse
8. Laro Laro- Not so Shabby...Chic coinpurse
9. Osier- Katie did (Snowflake) purse
10. Melo Supermarket- Coin purse
11. My Strawberry Dreams- Strawberry clasp purse
12. Holland Fabric House- Cute mushrooms & deer purse
Since there were a million amazing options to choose from, here are the honorably mentioned: