Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend Favorites- Coin Purse/Clutch

I used to think that coin purses are for grannies (no offence to the lovely grannies reading this blog...). Maybe it's because my granny had them, or maybe it's because as a kid you don't really walk around with loose change, and once I started carrying around my own money, I bought myself a "proper" ladies wallet with lots of compartments, including one for change.
Well all this has changed recently, when I discovered some unique vintage looking purses on Etsy's front page. I started looking for more, and discovered a world of joy!
The choosing part for this blog post was VERY hard, and there were so many fantastic options! I decided to focus on specifically the ones with the clasp closure, as these are definitely my favorites.
Between you and me, if I could I'd buy them all and then some!
I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I do.

1. Poppy Chic Design- Poppy coin purse- Apricot dots
3. Jilly Designs- Poppy coin purse
4. Non Such- Green apple purse
5. Yuni Sacs- Small frame purse
6. Krafty Kirsty- Kitty coin purse
7. Heidi Creations- Small dotty clutch purse
10. Melo Supermarket- Coin purse
11. My Strawberry Dreams- Strawberry clasp purse
12. Holland Fabric House- Cute mushrooms & deer purse

Since there were a million amazing options to choose from, here are the honorably mentioned:

9 comments:

luthien said...

very pretty!! i have the same thoughts as you ... it all changes when one gets more 'matured' :P and also if you get one slightly larger, it would be good not only for coins but stashes of notes and a handphone when one does not wish to carry a big handbag :)

Coastal Sisters said...

What a fabulous collection Tali :) I will have to pop over and visit some these wonderful shops. I love collecting vintage purses, small ones and clutches.

Hope you have a lovely Saturday!
LuLu~*xoxo

Tammy said...

Oooohh...7 and 8 are my favorites. I think I may have to go and buy one now. I always toss my change in the bottom of my purse then I have to dig around to gather it.
Sending you sunshine and happy thoughts,
Tammy

Joy White said...

Tali - these are adorable, I love them all!

Bri said...

Now I've got something else on my "must by" list - thanks for sharing! Great choices.

Dionne said...

These are all so pretty! I love them too!

A little secret - your post is the perfect timing. This week I am hosting a giveaway from an Etsy seller, and the prize just happens to be a purse like these! Shhhhhh!!!! It will be up in a few days, so stop by and enter!

Mana Moon Studios said...

I've never been much for using coin purses, they always reminded me of my grandmother, but if I did... these are lovely choices!

KnockKnocking said...

Darling, fun pics! I have a new found love of coin purses as well and your post is feeding the addiction!

xoxo

Agnes

the Lost Earring said...

I know what you mean about the granny thing--my grandma's always had them. Old people are wiser though, yeah? :) Super cute coin purses. Thanks for putting this great collection together!

ShareThis