Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Favorites- Jewelry

I am somewhat of a shopaholic... But since I can't really afford to buy everything I want, I have piles of favorite lists... I do settle for the "window shopping".
With that in mind, I have decided to create a new blog feature called "Weekend Favorites", featuring 12 of my favorite Etsy finds in various categories. Hopefully I will keep this up every weekend...
First in line, the Jewelry category. I have to say that there were a lot of them in my favorite list, but these are the 12 I would absolutely love to have (hope my hubbie's following this blog... hint hint)
See list and links below.
1. Shlomit Ofir- Oval Branch Earrings
3. NiuTaller- Circles Ring
4. Pirilampo Riscado- Fall Story Necklace
5. Wild Women Jewelry- Earrings Just A Little Bit Retro
6. StephieMc Designs- The Linda Necklace
9. Star of the Sea- Eye of Shiva Shell Ring
10. Maria Cavallero- Childhood- Textile art- Brooch
11. Pure Joy by Joy White- Hand Stamped Charm Pendant

One last item (I know, this would be 13... but I just had to) This is a custom made pair of earrings I had ordered from Yael Frankel. I just LOVE them!!

18 comments:

uncorked said...

What a wonderful list Tali! I love all your choices- thank you for including my locket among all these goodies!

yael said...

Beautiful list and thanks once ore time Tali!!!
And wow!!! You are just pretty!!!!!!

Coastal Sisters said...

What a great idea to create a new Blog for your weekend favorites!

I LOVE the earrings by Yael Frankel.

LuLu~*

Nature's Corridor said...

I love those earrings!

luthien said...

hahaha!!! you're so cute!! i love your choices :)) and i agree with yael... you're a very pretty lady :) you know what when i first "met" you ... i thought you look like jessica biel :))

Star of the East said...

Fab finds, thank you so much for this lovely feature!
And I really enjoyed reading your story about your hubby and you :)

Handmade in Israel said...

Really enjoyed reading your blog! Lovely jewellry choices and great earrings from Yael Frankel! It's always nice to "meet" other Israeli Etsy sellers.

Wild Woman Jewelry said...

thanks so much for including my earrings in your choices ~ they are simply gorgeous from so many talented artists! :)

Mana Moon Studios said...

Beautifully simplistic - great finds Tali!

PonderandStitch said...

all wonderful choices! I've always been a fan of wild women jewelry's earrings, and those custom earrings you had made are too cute for words!!

Stephanie said...

Tali, thank you so very much for including my necklace in this fabulous list!! Everyone's work is so great, you have the eye for the good things!! :)

Pam said...

Cool items!

thecraftbegins said...

Oh those are tooooo cute!

KatieEatsCake said...

I know the feeling... I could window shop on Etsy for hours. Very cute picks! I espcially love the textile art brooch and the retro teal and orange earings!

Akane Designs said...

Very cute earrings and great jewellery picks! Good luck on keeping these features up!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

mb.mclees said...

those earrings are adorable. made me smile =)

cabin + cub said...

Great finds! I find there is so many fabulous things on etsy, its hard to not buy something. ;)

niu said...

Thanks a lot for including my ring in your choices Tali!! I love your blog idea! (Mónica-NiuTaller)

ShareThis