Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Bloggers Giving Game

I have a little game I'd like to play. Let's call it "A Blogger's Giving Game"
The rules of the game are fairly simple. I am the first and last in this chain of givers. Everyone who comments on this post becomes a link in the chain. All links are both givers & receivers.
The first person to comment will receive something from my shop in the mail. Then that person will check to see who posted the next comment, and will send them something from their shop, and so on. The last person to comment will send something to me. The last person is basically the person that within 24 hours of their comment, there has been no other comments posted.
You don't have to have a shop to be part of the giving chain. You can make something instead. It must be something hand made, of your own, not something you got somewhere else.
Oh, and you cannot request what to get, & you can't tell the person your giving something what it will be. It's all about getting that unexpected piece of mail, with a surprise inside....
When you receive your "thing" in the mail, email me an image of it, and the name of the person who sent it to you. In the end, I will post a collage of everything. (I think I'll create a "giving tree"...)
Remember, in your comment you must provide your email address, so the person who's going to send you something can email you to request your mailing address :)
Lets see how long this giving chain gets...

Let the giving begin!!

17 comments:

HolgaJen said...

Ohh I'm first! I Think...

jenv101@hotmail.com

Great idea :)

Travelogues said...

This is awesome, I love it!

melissa@rosete-wolfe.com

Stephanie said...

Tali what a great idea!!

lovin2006@gmail.com

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

So much fun! You are so clever :)

catludwigstudio@yahoo.com

Mana Moon Studios said...

This is really amazing Tali! I'm sure I won't be the last although I'd love to be so I could send you something! ;-) Count me in!

♥Sharon
sdhenry33@gmail.com

Ooty said...

Me too. me too!!! Sounds like a great fun game to me =D!!!!

Ooty
info@ooty.co.il

The3Maries said...

This sounds fun!

Jennifer
mmcraftymama@hotmail.com

luthien said...

what a great idea!! i wanna play too!!

luthien
happypimping@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Tali this sounds like fun! Count me in.

Tammy
tlsprinkle@yahoo.com

priti.lisa said...

What a cool idea!

Lisa
pritistudio@comcast.net

Juliet said...

This is so fun and exciting!

Juliet
juliet_reada1@yahoo.co.uk

Joy White said...

Count me in! - Great idea Tali.

lilacpop said...

I would love to participate!
Janna
jannabissett@yahoo.com

Amie McCracken said...

Me too!

Amie
amie_photos@hotmail.com

the Lost Earring said...

How fun! Count me in :)

Kelly
thelostearring (at) yahoo.com

artangel said...

Great game Tali - I'm up for it too! x
angie.hogan@hotmail.com

Joy White said...

So sorry - I forgot to leave my email in my comment, it is joy@joywhite.com

ShareThis