Sunday, August 02, 2009

Matters of the Heart

I haven't written anything too personal in a while. It wasn't because I had nothing to say or share, but because my personal life has undergone some hard shake-ups.
Those of you devoted blog followers have read my post from last month about how my husband and I re-met each other just a little under 1.5 years ago, and how we fell in love and got married so fast... well, with all the love we had, and all the care we had and still have for each other, our marriage has come to an end.
This wasn't an easy decision to make, and it wasn't something neither of us has taken lightly, but I admit it was quite devastating for me, and still is, and I am now left with the task of piecing back the pieces, and mending my heart, to better myself and my life. I know I am strong enough to come out of this with my head and hopes up high.
I am surrounded by great friends both in my real world, and my cyber world, and in the past 2 weeks I have felt such great love and support from all of them.
I am still a big believer in love, and fairytales, and even though at the moment the sun doesn't seem to shine on the right side of my world, I know eventually it will!
And my life is still imperfectly perfect!

9 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

I admire your positive attitude. And that is exactly what will get you through this. You WILL be ok. It just takes time. Big hugs to you!

luthien said...

way to go girl :)) love reading this post and the positive aura that go with it! stay cool! HUGS and MUAX!!!

the Lost Earring said...

Very sorry to hear that. You sound like an incredibly strong and intelligent woman. I wish you lots of peace and growth through this tough transition.

TheEye said...

you're a strong lady...I have much admiration for you and for the way you're dealing with this. I hope you find solace in your writing and in your art. many cyber-hugs are coming your way, Tali.

Jessica Rogers said...

So brave of you to share that with us here! My thoughts are with you - always remember you DO have friends to help you through it, even if we exist in just the cyber world for you. ;) Take care Tali.

Halyssa Riggins said...

I'm sorry to hear your news. You sound strong enough to get through this and I wish you the best on your new path.

Vintage Besograim said...

i am so sorry... i wish you all the best, whatever it is that future holds for you!
a big hug from me too!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Beautifully written Tali. Life is full of storms but it's how we weather them that makes the difference.

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Tali, you are a very strong, creative and amazing person. I do admire how you are dealing with this time in your life. I also send hugs your way.

ShareThis