I have started today the painful task of packing up my belongings from the apt. I shared with my husband. Soon to be ex-husband. Soon to be my ex-apartment. And even though I tried to remain calm and collected, I couldn't help the emotions that started surfacing throughout this process. I found our wedding album (sigh), and then I found some photos of us at times of happiness & love (big sigh), and then after clearing and packing most of my stuff from the kitchen & living room, I looked around me, at the half empty, boxed up apt. and then it just came. I couldn't stop the tears.
But, life needs to go on, I just have to focus on what's next and stop dwelling on what I'm losing, or rather, what I have already lost. Which brought me back to my devoted friend, my computer, and to my devoted blog readers, and I've decided to keep on going.
Since most of my packing today was in the kitchen, one of my favorite rooms in a house, I've decided to stroll around Etsy and find things for the kitchen that I would love to have. I found a whole load of stuff I would gladly buy, but as you know, my favorites sections only contain 12 of the best.
Check these items out, and look at the rest of the stuff they have in these 12 wonderful shops.
Hope your weekend is a happy one.
1. of Mine Design- Double shot Espresso Cup & Saucer
2. Rou Designs- Salt Pepper & Spice Shakers
3. Knotty Knotty- Artisan Bread Board
4. Clay Swan- Fiesta Inspired Hand Built Creamer & sugar
5. Girls Can Tell- So Sweet Cuckoo Clock Diagram Placemats
6. Knock Knocking- Hostess Yarn Wreath
7. atalierBB- Matt Cotton Buscuit Bowl
8. Koide Studio- Haniwa Cup
9. Village Clayworks- Pinwheel Nesting Bowls
10. Utile Mud- Honey Pot
11. Cynthia Vardhan Ceramics- Decorative dish
12. JclayPottery- Eat ice cream for 2