I'd say over the years this love affair has evolved into a full on Love-Hate relationship. That all started when I realized the value of money, and that nothing comes free, and that (surprise surprise) money DOES NOT grow on trees! Oh what a wonderful world of endless closets full of cloths it could be, if only I found that money tree.
But seriously now, I am not a shopaholic by any means, and I do not go on ravishing shopping sprees. When I buy clothing I usually buy an item or two, after carefully choosing them.
This weeks 12 favorites are all items of summer. If I could I'd buy each one! These are all in the line of what I'd wear. Can you try and pin point my clothing style...?
Check them out, there's more greatness in their sellers shops ;)
1. Little Ocean- Smantha Skirt
2. Sarahseven- Peachy Kean Dress
3. NeeNee Clothing- Safari Dress
4. Miss Brache- Cruise Shorts
5. Tortilla Girl- Chaumont Sleeveless Linen Dress
6. Necessity is the mother of sweet Lovin- Trapeze shirt
7. Launderette- Summer Dress Vintage Inspired
8. Soho Made- Tea Dress
9. Sumomo Suki- Upcycled Secretary Blouse
10. Replicca-Think Tank
11. Pretty Raccoon Clothing- Necklace Print Flutter Sleeve Top
12. Lirola- Fiorello Top
This dress was purchased on Etsy from Heirloom and it was my first clothing purchase (and only one thus far). I was worried about buying cloths on Etsy, but after this purchase I think I can say it's pretty good :)