Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekend Favorites- Summer Cloths

I have a had a love affair with cloths from a very young age! It came around the same time I could dress myself, and chose what I would wear without Mommy's help.
I'd say over the years this love affair has evolved into a full on Love-Hate relationship. That all started when I realized the value of money, and that nothing comes free, and that (surprise surprise) money DOES NOT grow on trees! Oh what a wonderful world of endless closets full of cloths it could be, if only I found that money tree.
But seriously now, I am not a shopaholic by any means, and I do not go on ravishing shopping sprees. When I buy clothing I usually buy an item or two, after carefully choosing them.
This weeks 12 favorites are all items of summer. If I could I'd buy each one! These are all in the line of what I'd wear. Can you try and pin point my clothing style...?
Check them out, there's more greatness in their sellers shops ;)
1. Little Ocean- Smantha Skirt
2. Sarahseven- Peachy Kean Dress
3. NeeNee Clothing- Safari Dress
4. Miss Brache- Cruise Shorts
6. Necessity is the mother of sweet Lovin- Trapeze shirt
8. Soho Made- Tea Dress
10. Replicca-Think Tank
11. Pretty Raccoon Clothing- Necklace Print Flutter Sleeve Top
12. Lirola- Fiorello Top
This dress was purchased on Etsy from Heirloom and it was my first clothing purchase (and only one thus far). I was worried about buying cloths on Etsy, but after this purchase I think I can say it's pretty good :)

The model on the left is from Heirloom. The one on the right... That's me showing it off ;)

5 comments:

PonderandStitch said...

Omg, that dress looks stunning on you!!! It has different lace and buttons in than on the model's photo, right?

Also, I have always loved sohomade's shop..her tea dresses are so lovely!

TortillaGirl said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dress in this post. If you ever decide to take the plunge with a purchase in my shop, shoot me a convo and I'll give you a discount. (P.S. I do accept returns on clothing, so if you decide you don't like it you can send it right back.)

P.S. You look absolutely fantastic in that dress you bought!

Hey Harriet said...

You are totally rockin' that heirloom dress! It looks great on you! I like your taste in clothes. I'm a little boring when it comes to fashion. I'm very much a jeans & t-shirt kinda gal :)

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Your fashion sense is beautiful. Very stylish and feminine. You look amazing in the heirloom dress!

the Lost Earring said...

Great stuff! I love where dresses are going these days--so cute :)

ShareThis