Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where My Head Is At...

I've been trying so hard to think about something to write on here, but couldn't come up with anything. I've started about 3 or 4 different posts, but have deleted each of them about half way through writing them. They seemed pointless, and meaningless, with a content or subject that was way too far from where my head space is at right now...
I am so occupied these days with the hectic search for an apt. that my head feels so heavy and big! It literally feels like a balloon that's filled a tad bit too much that it's about to explode.
I'm sure you've all been there before, facing the task of finding your next home. It is stressful as it is, but adding the fact that with every day that passes that I don't find an apt. my time is running out is quite scary!
So it's all I think about...

9 comments:

luthien said...

normally finding a new place is an exciting aspect... but i guess in your case it is a tad scary ... just stay positive and everything will straighten out for you :) good luck and hugs!!

Snowbell said...

Been there, done that... I feel for you! Finding an apartment is hard, especially in Tel Aviv.

http://snowbelljewelry.blogspot.com/

laura evans/photography said...

remember to keep smiling & stay strong ... it's tough but you're a fighter!!

PonderandStitch said...

Oh, you'll find one, Tali- and just imagine how fun it will be to decorate it!

Mana Moon Studios said...

I think the subject you chose to post about was perfect as it's right where you are. If you're anything like me I worry and wonder and push to get things done but have found that if I just go with the flow in a proactive manner, things fall into place as they should be. I hope it's the same for you.♥

the Lost Earring said...

Good luck and hope you find a wonderful place! :)

Elise said...

Hi, just wanted to say how much I love your blog - have really enjoyed my visit. Thank you so much for sharing your writing and pictures - not to mention your talent !!!

artangel said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find the perfect place soon Tali. Once you do, you should do something lovely to mark moving into your new home - maybe have some friends round or have a pamper evening!

Hey Harriet said...

I feel your anxiety, as I've been in that situation before. I hope you find the perfect new home soon. Maybe try to think of it as an exciting new adventure and it will be a little less scary. Sometimes if we trick our minds into approaching things differently it helps. If I lived closer I'd help you with your house hunting :)

ShareThis