Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Thank you!

I was out of the World Wide Web for about 24 hours because of the move, and when I finally returned I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had quite a few personal messages as well as blog comments from people that know me personally, and from people I've never met in my life, all sending encouraging words, hugs, and hopes for better days.
I am overwhelmed and so very grateful to you all! Thank you for caring, thank you for helping (and it does help), and thank you for letting me know you are there.
xo
Tali

4 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

don't thank us for doing what anybody would ... it's written somewhere in the "friendship agreement" that i have to be nice to you. Apparently it's a deal breaker! anyways you know what i want to say ... just keep smiling. xx

Coastal Sisters said...

People have lots of love and caring to give to others.....you deserve it!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

the Lost Earring said...

You are most welcome :) Thank you for being here too!

Mana Moon Studios said...

It truly is amazing this little corner of the world we live in where we can find such cherished friends whom we've never even met! Congratulations on your move, I hope everything went very smoothly and you're settling in nicely.
♥Sharon

ShareThis