Monday, September 07, 2009

There is a Sale

As you all know (or now you know) I have an online shop on Etsy where I sell my photography work.
When you add an item to your shop, it is uploaded for 3 months, and then it expires. Come Sept. 10th that is exactly what will happen with a bunch of my images, as it's now been three months since I have opened my shop (woot woot).
So before these images fly off to expiry land, there is a 20% off sale on all those items. Check the sale section to see what I am offering. Sale ends Sept. 10th
Happy shopping :)

5 comments:

the Lost Earring said...

I thought the Etsy listings are good for 4 months? Anyhow, good idea to have a sale! I had a BOGO sale a couple weekends ago and it was fun just to go through the motions (although no one bought anything ha ha). I love the montage of your prints :)

Pam said...

I love your robot corkscrew! lol Good Luck on your sale!

Hey Harriet said...

'The Lost Earring' is right about listings lasting 4 months. So you must have another month to go Tali! Yay! Either way, have fun with the sale! :)

Dionne said...

Ah, the listing expiration. I forgot all about that, so when my time came and a bunch of items from my store were gone, I got all excited thinking they'd sold. Alas, that was not the case, hahaha.

Mana Moon Studios said...

Wow, have three months passed by already - gee! Good luck on your sale!

I also wanted to let you know I've left an award for you on my blog so please stop by when you have a moment. Thanks!
♥Sharon

ShareThis