It's been a while since I've done a Weekend Favorites post, and I am glad I am back at it! I love the process of creating these posts. I get to think of an idea, a theme, and then brows through Etsy to find my favorites on there. I always end up adding some new items to my already extensive list of favorites . I call it my "One day I will..." wish list.
Today I am giving a shout of love to the artists in my neck of the woods, the talented peeps of Tel Aviv. Believe me, there are a many many many more great Etsy shops from Tel Aviv, way more than the twelve I bring to you here, so be sure to check Etsy's Shop Local search option and enter Tel Aviv as your area.
So without any further delays, here are my favorite twelve.
1. Bakana Design Studio - Unique Wall Art
2. Nitca - Scarfs, felted shawls, kntted garments & accessories
3. Noica- Graphic & Doll Design shop
4. I Have A Print - various items using graphic designs
5. Little White Dresser - Jewelry, Accessories, and some vintage goods
6. Dizzy W. - Photography shop
7. Iluchka - Clothing & Aparel
8. Inbal Design - Jewelry Design
9. Netamir's Design - Homemade Fabric shoes, slippers, handbags & more
10. Kozo- Lamp shop
11. Galit - Crochet Wire Jewelry
12. Mishi - handbags and clutches