Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Blog Love- To Be Inspired

This morning, as I was browsing my usual blog roll, sipping my coffee, and trying to hold time before I have to head to work, I stumbled across this amazing blog. It's called To Be Inspired. The creators of the blog are Ryan and Naomi and they are based out of Vancouver, BC, which is my second home  :)
In their 'about' page they write 

"Through this blog we hope to interact with like minded people who share our passion for photography, thrifting, vintage decor, flea market adventures, letterpress printing, old cameras and camera parts, travel and refinishing the salvaged treasures we find."






3 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

what a gorgeous find pretty lady! hope the rest of your day is as wonderful.

naomi said...

Thanks for the wonder feature! Love your blog :D

noyab said...

wonderful! very inspiring :)

ShareThis