Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Great Weather + Good Friends = Great Full Weekend

I know I've been absent from blogland for a little longer than I usually am, it's just been a busy busy week.
I do want to share with you some glimps of happiness though. This is a bit inspired by a blog I follow called A Great Full Day. Every Friday, this blogger (I wish I knew her name...) writes a post entitled Great Full Friday, where she displays some photos and writes a few lines of what she is grateful for that week. She ends each time with the question to her readers: What are you grateful for this week?
So, in the midst of all this busy life I'm leading at the moment, I am SO grateful for this great summery weather we still have here; for my great camera I was able to buy a few months ago; for my wonderful close friends; and for being able to take time off every now and then.
This past weekend my friends and I took a short road trip to a coastal National Park in the Sharon area of Israel. Here's a montage of images of my friends & I, and what we saw.













13 comments:

Snowbell said...

Am very jealous of the weather! Looks like you had a great time. Hope all is well...

luthien said...

what wonderful images!!! thanks for sharing them :))

p/s ... i'm grateful for family :))

laura evans/photography said...

looks like you had a fantastic time chica! & i'm all kinds of jealous about the weather part!! xx

The Pocket Stylist said...

Beautiful pictures Your blog is so fun!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Wow Tali, your images are always SO beautiful! I'm so glad you enjoyed a lovely weekend away!♥

Inspiration in Italy said...

How creative you are...lovely images!

Baci :)
Rachel

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Tali, I happy that you are having so much fun! You deserve it. Love all the photos. I'll trade my fall leaves for your salt water:)

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Ah, I love that beach! I like that idea of being grateful on Fridays :)

the Lost Earring said...

Great images! Looks like it was a fun time :)

TheEye said...

I'm glad to see you out having fun and just enjoying yourself :)

Mana Moon Studios said...

Just stopping by again to let you know I've left an award for you on my blog.♥

Erin said...

Fantastic photos Tali - hope everything is going great with you xx

Tammy said...

What a wonderful day you had. Love the images and the fun group of friends. Beautiful images. Thanks for sharing.
Also, loved the snail. Very cool.
I am thankful for the internet otherwise I would never see your images.
Xo,
Tammy

ShareThis