Friday, October 16, 2009

Tagged... Twice!

I have been tagged twice now in the same chain of tags, so I guess I should play nice and follow along :P
My first tagger is Andrea of May I Take Your Picture, and the second tagger is Pam of Always Artistic

What are the rules you ask? Well, I am supposed to let you in on 10 things about me, and then pass on the torch, or tag stick, or finger point at 7 other bloggers who will then post a blogpost similar to this one, and in the end point out 7 more bloggers... You get the gist of it, right?

So shall we? what would you like to know about me... hmmmm

1. I have a picture of me when I was 2 years old, that I once brought with me to school and everyone thought that was my (cute) little brother... Mom loved to get my hair cut short in those years...
2. My fingers are kinda' crooked but I sort of like that imperfection.
3. I need to have the toilet paper put on the handle with the paper rolling from up top front (try to picture it...) rather then rolling from the back bottom. If it's not that way, I will first flip it and then use it, even if it's not my house... Yeah, that's my one OCD... lol
4. If I talk to a person with a British accent I immediately adapt the accent myself and start talking British... I can't help it.
5. There are three places in my body where I've had stitches.
6. I almost always get my hair cut at the spur of a moment, and I almost always come home after and hate what they've done!
7. I'm a hopeless romantic, and no matter what I believe in the happily ever after! (EVEN now!)
8. I drink my coffee in the morning before I even get dressed or wash my face.
9. As much as I love dresses and skirts, I am more of a jeans & T-shirt kinda' girl.
10. I sing in the shower, in the car, and when I ride my bicycle. I truly believe the music world is missing out on me... lol

ok, so before I tag the next group of bloggers, I will say to these magnificent seven that by no means do you HAVE TO follow along. Only if you feel like it ;)  But be sure to come back and let me know if you did, so I can read all about it!
And here they are in no particular order:
1. Ellie of Mint
2. Stacey of Stacey Winters
3. Amy of Old Sweet Song
4. Amy of Ponder & Stitch
5. Catherine of Coral Seas
6. Danni of Oh, Hello Friend
7. Andrea of Musings Of An Urban 30 Something

9 comments:

andrea said...

such fun things to learn about you! your toilet paper OCD is really funny! as is number 4!

Coastal Sisters said...

Oh Tali...I have the same thing about the toilet paper! I am visiting my sister right now and just changed hers yesterday to go the other way. She didn't even notice.....lol

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Wow very interesting facts! The toilet paper one is interesting, I don't do that, but my dinner plates have a pattern on them, and if it's not completely the right way, it bugs me to no end! lol So I can understand you.

laura evans/photography said...

ok aparently things we have in common ...

4. i pick up accents really easily, my accent right now is a mess of british & american but take me back in england it will change & it will adapt to the part of england i'm in.

9. i live in jeans & tee's ... i sometimes wonder why i buy other clothing.

10. another qualifier for music to be "good" to me ... if i can sing it drunk, in the shower or when driver. oh & sing at work, in stores & have a habit of dancing to the music as well!

readingsully2 said...

Wow, Talis...that was interesting. I love the profile of you.:)

Catherine said...

Oh, gosh, thanks for tagging me Tali! I'll have to try to come up with something interesting! Now, that'll be hard!

I'm with you on the toilet roll thing and the jeans and t's!!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

LOL Laura, I love music too, but never tried it drunk!

kelsey. ♥ said...

Hey Tali! Nice to get to know more about you...

And I do the same thing with accents! Since I'm in NC now, I sometimes break out the Southern accent, like, "thank you kindly!" haha.

And thanks so much for all your comments on my blog :) I really appreciate them! I don't always get around to lots of other blogs, unfortunately, but I'm catching up now ;)

peachyteach said...

Thanks for the tag, Tali! I haven't checked into my blog for a while...too much work! Sorry fo the late response. Love ya!!!

ShareThis