I have been tagged twice now in the same chain of tags, so I guess I should play nice and follow along :P
My first tagger is Andrea of May I Take Your Picture, and the second tagger is Pam of Always Artistic
What are the rules you ask? Well, I am supposed to let you in on 10 things about me, and then pass on the torch, or tag stick, or finger point at 7 other bloggers who will then post a blogpost similar to this one, and in the end point out 7 more bloggers... You get the gist of it, right?
So shall we? what would you like to know about me... hmmmm
1. I have a picture of me when I was 2 years old, that I once brought with me to school and everyone thought that was my (cute) little brother... Mom loved to get my hair cut short in those years...
2. My fingers are kinda' crooked but I sort of like that imperfection.
3. I need to have the toilet paper put on the handle with the paper rolling from up top front (try to picture it...) rather then rolling from the back bottom. If it's not that way, I will first flip it and then use it, even if it's not my house... Yeah, that's my one OCD... lol
4. If I talk to a person with a British accent I immediately adapt the accent myself and start talking British... I can't help it.
5. There are three places in my body where I've had stitches.
6. I almost always get my hair cut at the spur of a moment, and I almost always come home after and hate what they've done!
7. I'm a hopeless romantic, and no matter what I believe in the happily ever after! (EVEN now!)
8. I drink my coffee in the morning before I even get dressed or wash my face.
9. As much as I love dresses and skirts, I am more of a jeans & T-shirt kinda' girl.
10. I sing in the shower, in the car, and when I ride my bicycle. I truly believe the music world is missing out on me... lol
ok, so before I tag the next group of bloggers, I will say to these magnificent seven that by no means do you HAVE TO follow along. Only if you feel like it ;) But be sure to come back and let me know if you did, so I can read all about it!
And here they are in no particular order:
1. Ellie of Mint
2. Stacey of Stacey Winters
3. Amy of Old Sweet Song
4. Amy of Ponder & Stitch
5. Catherine of Coral Seas
6. Danni of Oh, Hello Friend
7. Andrea of Musings Of An Urban 30 Something
Who Wants to Go to German Preschool? - [image: German Forest Kindergarten] If little kids could close their eyes and envision their dream preschool, it might look something like Robin Hood Wal...
7 hours ago