Thursday, November 05, 2009

Busy Working

So I must apologize again for not spending much time in blogland, and the web in general, but I have a good reason :)
I've actually been busy with a few projects. First, I designed a website for my dear friend Dvora, who's a fellow photographer. She focuses mainly on wedding photography. We created her site using Wix.com (the same site I used in creating my own website). Click here to visit her site.


The front page of her site


I have also been busy working on a few wedding albums. Most of the albums I design are referred to me by  photographer Liron Breier, a wedding photographer I've been working with, designing wedding albums for the couples she shoots. The other albums I get are usually through word of mouth. The couple in the album below was referred to me by a friend. Their wedding was shot by Adi Eyal Photographers.
Check out these pages from the album.


So what's next on my busy plate?
Well, next week I have two new albums I need to get a start on, and on Thursday I'll be 2nd photographer at a wedding, shooting along side Liron Breier. This will be my first wedding shoot in Israel. I must say I have some jitters in my stomach just thinking about it!
I will update you guys after the wedding :)

9 comments:

artangel said...

Great that you're so busy Tali - your talent is obviously in demand! Good luck with the wedding shoot - I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!

Dionne said...

Dang, you have been a busy bean, haven't you?!!! Well your absense is excused, but only because you've been working hard! The site looks great!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

What a lovely site you designed. You are multi-talented!!

Ooty said...

Sounds like great news to me!!!! It's good to be busy with making what you love for a living!! I wish you all the best darling, and the web site looks fab!!

Priscila said...

I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) Love your blog! Its beautiful!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Tali, so happy for your full life. You will do great at the wedding shot. You have an outstanding eye for design:)

Mana Moon Studios said...

These are all wonderful reasons to be away for awhile, congratulations!! The wedding photos are beautiful and wishing you good luck with the new project!♥

Bri said...

Wow. You're so busy! Good for you for getting lots of interesting projects done.

fabrika yol çizgisi said...

Thanks for sharing.

ShareThis