Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Head My Heart





There's a mix of so many things going on in my head, my heart, and my life, and I feel the only way possible to pass the feeling on to you is to simply throw it all out there.
Anxious because tomorrow it'll all be over. Sad because tomorrow it'll all be over. Relieved because tomorrow it'll all be over.
Confused because I don't love him any more. Glad that I don't love him any more. Am better since I don't love him any more!
Jitters. Sick in my stomach. Burning headache.
Giddy because there's someone new. Happy because there's someone new. Excited about this someone.
Waiting for tomorrow to begin. Hating that tomorrow's on it's way. Wanting to skip tomorrow day and straight to the evening.
Feeling a mix of everything. Falling. Awakening.

Tomorrow is the last day I will ever be mentioned as his wife. Tomorrow is the beginning of my new life.
And I am not alone. For that there is only one feeling- Happy!

16 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

that was gorgeous chica & i will be thinking of you tomorrow! xx

Annette said...

Wow...I wish you all the best in everything!

PonderandStitch said...

It seems everything is working for the best... I'm so happy for you!

Almost Precious said...

Life is anything but predictable. Sounds like you've had a few ups and downs, bumps and bruises lately, but the worst is now behind you and the time has come to smile once again. :)

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh wow! I cannot imagine what you must be going through, but it is so very fortunate that you seem to have a light at the end of the tunnel, your someone new. I'm happy for you. Remember that change is GOOD for the soul :)

Ooty said...

You are beautiful Tali both inside and out!
Wishing you all the best for the life after tomorrow=)
xo

Coastal Sisters said...

Just remember you have friends there and from afar that love you and care about you and will lift you up when you need it :)

LuLu~*xoxo

luthien said...

stay confident, stay strong, stay beautiful, stay creative, stay true to yourself and believe you can make it! you just did and will continue to do... cos there's someone new, but most importantly ... you still have you :)

Tali Schiffer said...

You guys are so supportive!! Thank you all for your wonderful words and for being there for me!
xo

Little Gray Pixel said...

I'm on the edge of my seat. This is one of those "today is the first day of the rest of your life" moments, and I have a feeling this new path is going to be amazing for you. :-)

daughterofcancer said...

Good luck with evertyhing, motek!

artangel said...

Tali no matter what life has thrown at you this year I really admire the way you have faced it with such grace and strength.

And how exciting to hear that there's someone new - details please!! xxx

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

tali, sending good thoughts your way tomorrow. sad for the transition but happy for your future. you are such a strong woman!

Mana Moon Studios said...

This was beautiful Tali and I understand all to well how you feel. This was an perfect poem for the experience and you expressed yourself so perfectly.♥

Erin said...

Well done Tali - everything happens for a reason and I am sure it will all work out for you xx

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you tali, really! Good luck!!!

Viviane
(from Vinage Besograim)

ShareThis