Saturday, November 14, 2009

Some News & Weekend Suggestions

This has been a VERY long week, and I've been busy working my day job, finishing albums, AND shooting my first Israeli wedding (alongside my photographer friend Liron Breier) last night, which by the way, was amazing & fun & so utterly exhausting!!
I've also received my printed, postcard-size, 2010 Calendar, which is now available at my shop




I also found out I was featured on Etsy's front page, which is a HUGE deal. Etsy's front page has 12 images that change every 30 minutes or so, and those 12 images are the first items any visitor to Etsy sees. Being on there can create such great exposure, and hopefully generate sales ;)  Check out the archived front page I was on here

I did manage to squeeze in some quality time and watch a movie, read some of my favorite blogs, and do some "window shopping" online (not buying anything, just marking what I see and like...)

Here are a few feel good tips for the weekend

Go see "500 Days of Summer"!! click here for trailer
Read "The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters" read review here
Visit this blog for some great papercutting templates
Check out some fun photography here
Read through this online magazine

Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

luthien said...

glad you had fun on the photoshoot ... it not always that people really enjoy their work, but you do! so that's a blessing :))
aww... the calender is out! how wonderful!!
and oh man!! featured on etsy's front page ... that's too cool!! but the mandarin oranges image is a real stunner :))

Tammy said...

Congrats on the calendar postcards. They look wonderful! Missed you at the meeting today. Make sure you review the minutes after Catherine posts them. Have a lovely day.
Xo,
Tammy

Ooty said...

The calender postcards looks great!!!! And congrats on front page!!!! Hoping for you for lots of sales!!!
=)

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Tali, congrats on a wonderful week. Wow, have you been busy! Love your new calendar. I'm so happy about front page...woohoo!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Oh congratulations Tali!! So well deserved and what a fabulous milestone!!♥

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh wow! You've been a busy bee. Those calendar postcards are so beautiful. I hope the Etsy front page brings you lots of buyers - how exciting! xoxo

Little Gray Pixel said...

Congrats on the wedding shoot! I've been thinking about getting my feet wet in that direction, but it seems so intimidating. Oh, and thanks for well wishes on my blog's birthday. :-)

Ange said...

Well done on your Etsy fame!!! And have a lovely weekend!

Erin said...

Tali - would love to show off some of the photos from your wedding shoot when they come through!!!

ShareThis