Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shlomit Ofir

I have always had a crush on jewelry. Since I was a little girl I had my own little treasure box full of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. I can't say they were always stylish or pretty, but as I grew older my taste in jewelry has been refined. When I shop for new pieces I try to find jewelry with a vintage look. I search for delicate items that convey an innocent girly feeling. If it's got a romantic feel I'm hooked. As for the materials I love metals, especially the golds and silvers, and if there's an addition of some sort of stone even better.
Shlomit Ofir's jewelry answer all of that!
I first found Shlomit on Etsy as I was browsing for some new necklaces. I fell inlove with her designs immediately. I bought two {gorgeous} necklaces! Then a short while later Shlomit had opened an actual shop here in Tel-Aviv (Israel) and I got to meet her in person. I must say she is just as lovely as her designs!!
Shlomit just released her winter 2009 collection. Here is a little sneak peak. I suggest you hurry on over to her Etsy shop, or even better, for those who reside here in Israel, go see her and her jewelry in person at her TLV shop at 6 Gruzenberg Street, Tel Aviv





9 comments:

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

I love jewelry as well. Especially handcrafted silver. Her jewelry is gorgeous. I'm off to check out her etsy shop. Thanks, Tali!

Dionne said...

Oh wow, what romantic, feminine, lovely pieces. I am swooning over each piece!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Everything is so gorgeous. I love that headband!! xoxo

LuLu Kellogg said...

Tali, her designs are truly lovely and I am so glad you got to meet her!

Have a lovely and magical day,
LuLu~*xoxo

Almost Precious said...

Each piece is divine. Simple yet beautiful.

Ooty said...

Thanks Tali she does has lovely sweets!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Beautiful jewelry - love the simplicity in design and asymmetrical pieces, gorgeous!

KnockKnocking said...

Oh wow, it is so lacy and amazing!

xoxo

Agnes

Joy White said...

Great clothes, jewelry and photos!!!!

ShareThis