Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Day Trip

My someone and I had another day off! This time we headed up north to the Upper Galilee area of Israel. We were invited by my someone's parents to a family day trip, and so us two, his parents, his two brothers and one of their girlfriends all headed on an adventure. We stopped for a picnic at the bottom of the Bar'am National Park and after a short break we headed by foot into the Bar'am forest. The trail passes through old giant Oaks, and filled with weird and unique mushrooms. It was a sunny warm day, not typical of winter, but between the Oaks along the trails' path it was damp and cool (like the atmosphere you get when you walk into a winery's cellar).
As always I had my camera at hand. Here's a day trip in imagery...




























8 comments:

artangel said...

You take such lovely photographs Tali that I almost feel I was there with you!
Angie x

LuLu Kellogg said...

Tali, I agree with Angie, I feel like I am standing right there in all your photos. They are all wonderful.

I am back up and running since my old Gateway Notebook caught that nasty "Storm Worm Virus" last week and it ate my entire hard drive. I lost everything. I now have a new Dell Studio 17 laptop, new Internet Security and a huge supply of data sticks to put my work on so this never happens again. If you don't have your work backed up, please get some data sticks and do so. I would hate to have this happen to anyone.

I am back in the saddle and catching up on Blog visits this morning!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

laura evans/photography said...

love your photos ... love your descriptions ... love the way you put everything today ... & i love how you call him "my someone"!!

Dionne said...

Tali, these images are gorgeous! How pretty, I would love to get out there some time.

Looks like the perfect spot for a picnic too!

peachyteach said...

What beautiful photos, Tali! It seems like you and your someone are very happy :0

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Another perfectly lovely trip!! Looks like so much fun :) xo

Anonymous said...

Hi, just found your blog and I really enjoy it!
karin (CA, originally from Tel Aviv:))

Plumrose Lane said...

This is wonderful Tali!! What a beautiful location - it reminds me of some of the foothills in LA where I used to love to hike. I can almost feel the warmth and smell the foliage - gorgeous!

ShareThis