Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Belly Shots

A few weeks ago I posted about a photoshoot I did for my friend Naftul who's a talented clothing designer (blog post here). What I didn't tell you is that Naftul happens to be about 8 months pregnant, and so we decided to kill two birds in one photoshoot and take some belly shots.
But that wasn't enough for us, we invited another pregnant friend to join us on the fun, and took some belly shots of her as well.
The location was a very uniquely designed clothing-home accessories store in Jaffa, Israel, called "One Bedroom". It was the perfect location to make two beautiful ladies feel comfortable and at ease. You can see that in their pictures below.

9 comments:

Dionne said...

These images are LOVELY! You did such a great job of showing their beauty, and capturing a pregnant woman's joy!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Tali, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you post pictures of your work. These are amazing!
LuLu~*xoxo

laura evans/photography said...

tali, they are gorgeous & fun & styalish & beautiful & everything in between! i love them, & you are an incredible talented woman. you need to do more. i want to see more.

Beth said...

I love these shots! So lively and fun and full of personality!

Ooty said...

So Lovely!!! The location looks amazing you gave them such a great gift for life with these photos!!!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I love belly shots! My brother married an OBGYN and he's an aspiring photographer and has gotten to shoot some beautiful bellies in the past couple years. These are wonderful Tali! xo

Bri said...

You have gorgeous friends AND gorgeous pictures! And just look at those bellies! Very cute.

Tammy said...

Wonderful shots! I love these and I know these two ladies will cherish them, always. So sweet.
Xo,
Tammy

Bridget said...

oh my word, these are lovely.

ShareThis