Saturday, January 02, 2010

Welcome 2010

I can't believe how time flies!! It's a new year already, a new decade just started, my 4th decade on this earth (technically it's my 5th, as I was born at the end of the 70's but since I'm only in my 30's we'll leave it at four decades, ok...?)
If you follow (and thank you if you do!) you know what turbulences 2009 has brought my way. It wasn't an easy year by any means, but I am parting from it with a smile and appreciation as I have learned a lot, grown a lot, managed to surprise myself and others a lot, and I am only a better person at the end of it all.
I welcomed 2010 with my someone by my side, and all of our good friends from work. We were both the shift managers at the restaurant on New Years Eve, and our good friends were all working with us as well. It was a fun night, busy & hectic, but nonetheless so very very fun!
May the rest of 2010 be inspired by that night.
Wishing you all a very happy, successful, rewarding, inspiring, friends-filled, love-packed, joyful, and memorable  year ahead!
xo
Tali

12 comments:

Queen B. said...

Happy , Happy New Year !!!

Tammy said...

What a wonderful post Tali! You sound so happy and I am so thankful for that. Your special someone and you look fabulous together. Happy NEw Year sweetie! May 2010 bring you happiness, good health, love and sweet surprises!
xo,
Tammy

luthien said...

happy new year my sweet fren :)) it's so wonderful to see someone special by your side :)) and to see you smiling so radiantly again :))

oh, hello friend. said...

TALI! happy 2010 dear friend!
love all your pics.. looks like you had a lovely holiday!

ps: can you shoot me an email? you won a giveaway a while back but I don't think I got an email from you.. actually: once i thought i did see your name in my spam folder but i deleted it all and it was too late .. hehe.

thanks for all your support to my blog!

xo. danni

Ange said...

Pleased to see you're stepping into 2010 with such a great spring in your step. I used to be shift manager on NYE too and sometimes now I even think I had more fun when I was working (with my friends) than when I'm sitting down letting someone else work around me ;-) Happy happy 2010 to you Tali!

priti.lisa said...

Happy New Year Tali!
It's going to be a great one, I just know it!
xoxox

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

Tali, wishing you a very Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true:)

DJ said...

Happy New Year! Beautiful photo :) Has anyone ever told you that you look somewhat like Jessica Biel?

Bri said...

Well he's adorable and so are you!! Happy New Year!

Mana Moon Studios said...

Your someone is darling and you look fabulous together! Wishing you a wonderful 2010 Tali, may it make up for all the heartships you experienced in 2009.
heart hugs♥

Erin said...

You look very happy Tali - have a fantastic 2010! xx

Ooty said...

I wish you all the best things in life!
xo

ShareThis