Sunday, February 28, 2010

Costume update

To follow up on my last post, I wanted to share with you what my someone and I ended up wearing to the Purim costume party. Turns out we have a few good friends who were kind enough to lend us a few props to create our costumes. My someone got a magicians black cap along with a long black & stars robe, so to complete his outfit he wore all black and he was done. I got a Turkish hat along with a velvety vest with a flowers print fabric. To complete my outfit I borrowed some black fishermen's pants from my someone's mom, an old white buttoned-up shirt that belongs to my someone, paired that with my black boots, and finished the look off with some painted mustache above my upper lip. I think we did pretty well...





4 comments:

Bri said...

Awesome pictures and costumes!!!

Dionne said...

You guys are so fun and creative! I love all the costumes!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

HA - so fun! It's like Halloween? Any holiday that warrants costumes is my kind of holiday! ;) xo

Debra said...

Found your blog on Craftomania ~ love it & I've visited your ETSY shop previously ~ Oh...to be "32" again.....I would like to see your list at "50"........

Smiles!

www.endofthedaycrafting.etsy.com
www.endoftheday.typepad.com

ShareThis