Friday, February 05, 2010

Foolishly Seeking True Love

This Friday didn't start off on the right foot for me. There are some things going on at work in the restaurant that are quite upsetting to me. But since I don't start work till late afternoon, and since it's too gloomy outside for a walk, I sat down with my good friends of blog-land. It didn't take me too long to get to Bri's The Craft Begins blog where she posted this great video she found on Vimeo. It's been a while since I've explored that site, so I started flipping through some cool videos I haven't seen yet, when I stumbled upon this one. Now I could have saved it for another week or so, and post it on V-Day, but it put a smile on my face on a day I really needed it, and I figured, perhaps there are more of you out there in need of a smile today.
Lets lift up our gloomy Fridays!



Foolishly Seeking True Love from Jarrett Lee Conaway on Vimeo.
Handsome and Belle just might fall in love, if fate doesn't get in the way first.

4 comments:

Amie McCracken said...

Excellently cute.

Dionne said...

Awwww... he said hello! How cute!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh I love that video - thank you! Hope your Friday turns around Tali! xoxo

Bri said...

That is really sweet, and well shot! I'm glad that I inspired you! <3

ShareThis