Friday, February 12, 2010

Gone Bananas


This was about a month ago, but only now I managed to find the time to work on the photos and create this post...
My someone and I were having a lazy day in. We were hungry but all we had in the house were over-riped bananas. So we wondered what on earth could we do with over-riped bananas... well, the only logical thing here was to make Pancakes. We checked for all the rest of the ingredients, and when we saw we had it all, my someone took over the preparation part, while I stood by with camera at hand (by the way, if he'll say I was telling him what to do and how to do it the whole time, do not believe him...)
In the end though, I also took matters at hand & baked something too...


4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love all the photos but my favorite two are of the two of you giving each other a kiss ♥

p.s. I can almost smell the bananas!

yael said...

what a great way to spend a day (-:
gonna try these pancakes (was gonna throw te bananas today) - thanks and happy valentine to both of you

Joy White said...

I make my special someone pancakes almost every Sunday. I have never added bananas but looking at these photos makes me what to give it a try.

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

YUMMY!!! I love cooking/baking with the man. Hope you had a special and romantic V-day weekend Tali :) xoxo

ShareThis