Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Kreative Blogger Award


The wonderful Maggi of Maggi's Misadventures has awarded me with this shiny Kreative Blogger Award (does that mean I am creative...?). How exciting, and flattering is that?!! Thanks Maggi!
So what are the rules for this award? (cause all awards come with rules...) Well, I must write 7 random things about myself, which you may or may not already know... oh boy, let's give it a go...

  1. I hate Mayo! I really do. I can't remember ever liking it and I don't think I ever will, even if my life depended on it!
  2. I'm a periodic nail biter. I go through phases in which for months I will not bite a single nail, and then phases in which I can't keep my nails away from my teeth. And if we're on the subject of nails, which are connected to my fingers, I'll go straight to item #3...
  3. My fingers are crooked! They are :)  And although I hated that fact for so many years, I kinda' like it now. I used to say it's because the doctor pulled me out by the fingers and that's how they became crooked. Who knows, that might just turn out to be true.
  4. I have a superb sense of smell! I can smell one's deodorant, smelly feet, bad breath, sweat, shampoo, whatever, from afar! Sometimes that's not such a good thing...
  5. I need a good cry sometimes. There doesn't need to really be a reason, but a good cry every now and then could be really therapeutic for me. When Gray's Anatomy is in season that's the best, as there hasn't been a single episode in which I did not snivel and sob... I used to call those days in which the show aired, my sob days :) 
  6. I'm addicted to Home & Garden TV. Though in Israel we don't get that channel, I found myself the replacement channels here. I can watch design related shows, and interesting cook shows all day long! Thank god I have a job that keeps me away from the TV most of the time!
  7. I love baths. But I have no patience to sit in them for it to be worth it. I think I love the idea of a bath more than the actual act of it. I simply get bored just sitting there...
So there you have it. Hope I've enriched and enlightened your life by just that bit :P
Now to passing this award on to some other talented & creative bloggies... I choose my darling friend Andrea, the goofy Katie, and the talented Laura

7 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Congratulations on your award. You have a lovely blog. :)
I know what you mean about baths. Once I even tried to read a book in the bathtub...books and water do NOT mix well !!! =0

maggisaar said...

I'm with you on 2, 4, 5 and 7! Ha! We are more alike than we knew. I love it. And I adore you!

I sent a letter to you, finally, and once you see the dates on the thing you'll see that...it was a busy month for me. ;-) I hope you get it soon, doll face.

And enjoy the good sense of smell if you ever get pregnant. Cause...it is a curse. A big, lame, curse.

Dionne said...

You hate mayo? I LOVE that stuff! Sooo good!

I used to be be #2. I stopped just after the Blogger's Brunch the first week of january for no reason, and haven't ever since. Weird, isn't it?

luthien said...

LOL!!! how cool!! i just love all your random things :))congratulations on the award :))

tinypaperheart said...

i love hgtv too. lovely blog. :)

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I love learning new things about you! xoxo

peachyteach said...

Thanks, Tali!!! You are so beautiful inside and out!! Love you!

ShareThis