Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little periodic update

So life has been pretty hectic lately. I have been working full time at the restaurant (five 9 hour shifts a week), and at the same time, I have been getting more work in photography & design.
I've shot a couples' engagement last month, and then a couple of days ago I had an awesome maternity shoot with a pretty 8 months pregnant lady
here's a sneak peak. The rest will come next month...


I've been busy with albums as well, and I've just finished a really cool one for a great couple from Toronto. I don't know who was the photographer, but they sure did a great job! I had so much fun working on their album especially because the photography was so pretty and cool!








There is another photo project on the go. This one is for a fashion show in San Francisco. The organizer of this show has contacted me for images of Tel Aviv (about 200 images to be exact). She'd like these images to be displayed on a large screen during the show. How exciting.... and nerve-wrecking, as I need to have it all ready and delivered (to San Francisco) on DVD by April 8th. Yikes!

Apart from that, my someone and I are preparing for our BIG move (!!) Yes, it looks like I can definitely mark off item number 1 from my "31 things to do before I turn 32" list, as my someone and I are moving in together, into a brand new apartment!
Here's a peek at the building. This used to be the building for the British headquarters back in the days they had their mandate in Israel (before 1948)


Oh, and of course, Laura and I have launched our new shared blog You See i See (You can comment on this post and help us create our list...)

12 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

that is one gorgeous maternity photo chica ... i love it! & i know the busy feeling because i feel it too. But it's a good thing! xx

Ange said...

LOVE the photos and that looks like a really cool place to live. Well done you on getting that list ticked off ;-)

Ooty said...

Your shots looks amazing!!! I love your ideas and point of view
<3

Erin said...

Wow Tali - congrats on the big move and all of the exciting projects you have on the go. Hope you get to see Alice in Wonderland soon - it is worth the wait - well I thought so anyway! chat soon erin xx

Plumrose Lane said...

Wow, have you been busy! It's all good though and terribly exciting. I'm just so happy to see things working out for you - best of luck with the move and the project♥

Dionne said...

The album is looking lovely! How fun to put it all together!

And how exciting about the big move!!!!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh wow! Moving is so scary and exciting at the same time. Especially moving in with the love! Very happy for you :) xo

andrea said...

i love that first maternity photo with the matryoshka dolls! the lighting is wonderful, so bright and airy. it contrasts so perfectly with the dolls. and i love the way you cropped the woman, it draws more attention to her belly :) the overall composition is just wonderful! okay, i obviously really like the picture! lol!

andrea said...

i just noticed that you have my blog under the "great blogs to follow" section on the right! thank you!

one sydney road said...

I love that first photo...just wonderful!! It's such a creative idea and beautiful. Have to say I love your work :)

Photo.Fashion.Passion said...

וואו, הכל כל כך יפה, מדויק וצבעוני!
כיף להתקל בבלוג כזה באמצע היום :)
שרונה

Bridget said...

i looooove israel and spent a day on a beach in tel aviv once -- i will definitely enjoy your pictures of israel!

ShareThis