Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stressed...

I've been a little stressed out in the past week... Ok, so not "a little", more like a lot... See, tomorrow is supposed to be move day. Yes, if you haven't checked back on my older posts, I've sort of mentioned I am moving in with my someone (Yay!!) and we are moving in to a brand new apt. in a brand new building, and though we're both EXTREMELY excited about it, we are both also very very busy and this move is kinda' stuck in the middle of everything...


So why are we moving now? Well, we had to... Ok, I had to. I was living with roommates before, and when my someone and I decided we were going to live together, I notified my roommates I'll be moving out and that we'll need to find someone to move in with them instead of me... Guess what, that very same day I told them, they had found someone who was eager to move in (?!!) and so she moved in on the 1st of March. My roommates let me keep my furniture in the apt. as long as I have it all out by April 1st, and this is why I had to rush it with the move.

The stressing part is that we are both working full time this week, and have worked full time last week; I have also a couple of projects in design to finish up; My someone has three major end-of-semester finals, including one tomorrow morning; and to top it all, we don't really have a car at our dispose to handle the move... So I'm stressed!!

And since I am stressed I sort of took it out on the one person I shouldn't... on my someone... It wasn't on purpose, and I hate that I took it out on him, cause I love him, and the last thing I wanted was for this move, which is a wonderful thing, to turn out to be an unpleasant issue, and a source of anger between us... (I am so so sorry my love. You are the single most important person in my heart and I hate that I made you feel the way I did earlier today!)



Here's to hoping tomorrow will be a grand happy day!

9 comments:

Little Gray Pixel said...

Moving is always so stressful! I'm sure all the unpleasantness will be water under the bridge as soon as the last box is unpacked. :-)

laura evans/photography said...

oh pretty lady ... you worry so much! i'm sure he understands, & you guys are both under stress & sometimes (me especially) we take things out on people who aren't the cause of the stress. Good luck with the move, excited to see pictures! & no i'm going to attempt to find some "sunlight" (my first day off & it's grey, rainy & windy ... go figure)!

Ooty said...

Oh darling so many things going on at the same time, no wonder ya'll stressed out. Joininh you with hopes for better tomorrow <3

Bri said...

I hate moving! I'm doing it too next week. thank god my someone's not around to take it out on. :) I'm sure you guys will be fine - just focus on how exciting the new life is!

Anonymous said...

you should be happy! very happy! forget about stressing! you have a wonderful "someone" now with you, tons of work and people who loves you! remember: dont ever ever assume that the inner time is kept hostage in a clock. it's not the best timing... so what? count your blessing and move with a smile :)

viviane

Dionne said...

Yeah, stress can get the better of us. But kudos to you for recognizing that and apologizing to your man!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh no! Your old roomies sure didn't waste any time - wow. Moving is so stressful...I feel for ya. Hope you two work it out - I'll be thinking of you guys! xo

the Lost Earring said...

Wow! You've got a lot on your plate, Tali. Things like this seem to come in waves, so after you get moved in I bet things will really equalize for you both :) Good luck with everything and when you get upset, try counting to 10 like Donald Duck--works for me ;)

artangel said...

Moving is always stressful, even when it's fabulous and exciting too.

Hope it all goes well, and wishing you both lots of happiness in your new home together!

ShareThis