Sunday, March 07, 2010

You See i See

My dear friend Laura & I are embarking on a new venture, a blog venture, a photo venture, a year's venture.
Both Laura & I are photographers. We both love our profession and are always looking for new ventures and projects to get our creative juices flowing. Laura lives in Germany, and I of course live in Israel. That makes a collaborative project a bit limited in options... Or does it...?
After some thought and some back & forth emails we've come up with our new joint venture.


Our new shared blog You See i See will be the platform in which we can display our weekly photos. The idea behind it is simple- each week there will be a specified subject to photograph. Each of us will have to shoot something and then by Tuesday of every week we will post up our two images side by side- Laura's view, and my view.
So how do we decide what are the subject matters each week? Well, that's where you guys come in :)
We need you to think of interesting subject matters, and post them in your comments to this post. Once we have a list of 52 items (as there are 52 weeks in a year) this project will begin. Be creative!

11 comments:

Amie McCracken said...

Hmmm, dessert. Language. The color red. There's a start for you. Can't wait to see it!

andrea said...

great idea! i told laura i'd let her know when i think of any creative topics. do they have to be "topics" or can they be objects or themes, like "spoons" or "oranges" or "Spring" or something like that?

kelsey. ♥ said...

Oh awesome! I can't wait to see what you two come up with, sorry though, I can't think of any good subject matters ;)

I'm off to follow the new blog, looking forward to see what develops!

And Tali, thanks for visiting my blog again! :) I know it's been a long time, haha.

Ooty said...

Sounds great!!

Dionne said...

That sounds so fun! I have a friend who has a blog similar with a photog friend of hers - it's always interesting to see two perspectives of the same theme.

Hmmm... subjects....

- courage
- lace
- power
- mystery
- balloons

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

LOVE this idea!! Reminds me of a book I did a post on awhile ago...Evenings:

http://shannoneileenblog.typepad.com/happiness-is/2009/10/a-photography-book-on-evenings.html.html

Caitlin said...

I hope you get enough ideas to start soon :)

Childhood
Travel
Pets
Books
Garden

Good luck and have fun!
~C

Caitlin said...

Here's 365 ideas:

http://365photosin2009.wordpress.com/theme-list/

:)

LuLu Kellogg said...

What a great idea Tali....how about water...sand...shoes....
I can't wait to see what you and Laura will do!

Thanks for popping by my Blog dear one,
LuLu♥

Plumrose Lane said...

Love your new collaboration, it's wonderful! I can only think of "sleep" at the moment, probably because I need some, lol!♥

patk860 said...

i left a few ideas with laura.... i don't want to be greedy so i'll just add one more..... the universal "heart". can't wait to see you guys start!

ShareThis