Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aftermath

Yesterday I celebrated my 32nd birthday. I spent the entire day with my someone, and then at night we had our friends over (a whole bunch of friends...) for a birthday party. It was a blast!
So now, in the aftermath of it all, here is what I've accomplished from my list

Item #1 - "move in with my someone" - We did, on March 25th
Item #2 - "My new blog project", launched March 6th


Item #8 - Watch Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" - Watched with my someone on my birthday
Item #9 - Win something on The Bright Side Project - I did!!
Item #12 - Spend a whole day with my someone doing nothing - Check!
Item #13 - Finish the first 5 seasons of "Lost" - We managed to do that in only TWO months!!
Item #14 - Start the 6th season of "Lost" - We are now at episode 6 of the season :)
Item #16 - Hang all my photos on my wall


Item #17 - Buy a good washer & dryer - Bought a washer, decided to hold off on the dryer
Item #18 - Loose the winter weight - Well, sort of.... :)
Item #19 - Decide what to do with my hair - Now after a few incidents with the scissors I am for sure decided- Let it grow!!
Item #20 - Prank my dad on April Fool's day - Told him we were being kicked out of our new apt. It worked  :)
Item #21 - Fix my Laptop - turns out it needed no fixing
Item #23 - Switch bank branches - I switched, and then I switched back cause it was better that way
Item #26 - Surprise my someone with a gumball machine - I didn't find that, but I did surprise him with an old working type writer, so that counts ;)


Item #27 - Buy a set of white cotton sheets - My someone's mom bought us a gorgeous set!
Item #28 - Get me some slippers - Bought a pair on Etsy
Item #31 - Blow out 32 Candles - I sure did!


8 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo, you accomplished a LOT!! I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday. The Commander and I are only on Season One of Lost! We are almost done though and ready to watch Season Two! I love that show :)

Happy Day Lovely One,
LuLu~*xoxo

Ooty said...

what a great post I love it =)
I wish you all the best for your days to come
xo

andrea said...

happy (belated) birthday! it sounds like you had a wonderful day! and congrats on all those accomplishments!

it must be said, i am living vicariously through you and your awesome apartment! every picture you post makes me dream even more of what mine will someday look like... i LOVE how you've arranged all those photographs :)

maggisaar said...

Happy birthday, doll face! :-D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Little Gray Pixel said...

This is so exciting! I love that you've accomplished so much so quick. I'm still whittling away at my list. It's a good thing I gave myself an entire year ...

Abz said...

Hey! thanks so much for the awesome comment on my recipe on the blog... i will let u know how if i ever get these on some shop...heh.. thank u! and I do like ur blog-- very awesome photos, and lots of great ideas!

Thanks again!! :D keep visiting for moreeeeee

Bri said...

Wow looks like you're getting a lot accomplished, good for you!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh ma gosh - I'm such a bad e-friend! How did I miss this? Happy birthday girlie! How exciting that you were able to cross off so many things on your list! I like that we are the same age too...well, I'll be 32 in Jan, but close! :) xo

ShareThis