Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is just around the corner, and although I am not one to make too much of a fuss on my birthdays (and usually on that day I am not as cheerful as I normally am) I always count the days before the date, getting all excited and worked up
I turn 32 this year! (man, time flies!!)
In honor of this fast approaching day, I've compiled a little wish list... Not that I want any gifts or anything... :P



** Check out our fourth week photos at You See i See ... it's connecting :)
** My list is shrinking down

11 comments:

tali saraf said...

What a beautiful wish list :)

Thank you for feature my leggings..

Ooh , and "Mazal Tov" :)

Tali

Shoogi said...

Mazal Tov!!!!
Thank you for wishing my "Key and ball Locket" necklace :))

Avishag

Efi Warsh said...

It is so great to see these beautiful items together! Very hard to choose a favorite as all are adorable.I Love MyLolaFafhion leggings. Goes fantastic with Shoogi's Key & Bell Lockets...

OrlyDesign said...

Gorgeous collection !!
Mazal Tov !!

Thejoyofcolor said...

Mazat Tov, what a wonderful list, i see some of my favorit here too. You have alovely Blog

fantas-t shirts said...

Great stuff to get for your Bday!

gitush said...

Mazal Tov Tali....
Great wishing list!
Loved those beautiful LEGGING..
gitush

Janick - Nea said...

Thanks so much for having my necklace in your wishlist! Sweeeet!

Love those plates, you have good taste! hehe :)

Happy Bday! :D

schickimickis said...

Mazal Tov!
great wish list...
I have a few similar items on my wish list!

kelsey. ♥ said...

Ooh, nice finds for your wishlist!

I took a peek at your Etsy profile, just so I know what day to wish you a Happy Birthday on :)

I hope you will have a great birthday!

maggisaar said...

You know, the only Lost posts are the one's titled "Lost Thoughts", the rest are all totally non-Lost related. It's just a once a week thing, and it's almost over!

By the by, happy birthday!

And I REALLY want Schnitzel and fries right now. Mmmm.

ShareThis