Monday, April 12, 2010

GreenBo

My someone's parents surprised us the other day with something rather unusual. When I first saw it I didn't quite know what to make of it. It was this plastic green thing, that kinda' looked like a weird looking chair, only it had no top to sit on. My someone glared at me tickled by the fact that I had no clue what it was. And then he showed me. He took it and placed it on our balconies fence bar, and then I saw it. It was a planter. A magnificent planter. A wonderful invention! Even if I tried to describe or explain it I wouldn't do it any justice, so do yourselves a favor, and hop on over to the GreenBo website to learn all about it.
We now have 5 of them. We received them as a gift from my someone's parents, who not just gave us the planters, but they also planted in all of them!
Thank you!
Here are a few snaps I took...






9 comments:

Joy White said...

LOVE these! I just received "the bountiful container" a book on container gardening. I am attempting to do a little salad garden in containers this summer.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Tali....these are wonderful! How lovely that you can have these wee gardens of flowers on your balcony.

Enjoy!

LuLu♥

andrea said...

they are so bright and colorful! your boyfriend's parents sound like really nice, giving, helpful people :)

in answer to your comment on my blog: if i knew how, i would make anthropologie available to you in israel! i've never been to any of their stores, but as you can tell, i'm constantly on their website. i just can't help it, i always find something on there that i'm dying to have, and then of course i blog it :)

Almost Precious said...

How cute is that ?
I've not seen anything like those planters before, they are fantastic and oh so very chic and clever.

Dionne said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!! I love it!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I must have some of these for my deck railing!! I've been looking for the perfect planter for herbs. Thanks for sharing :) xo

myan/zuppaartista said...

oh my! how cool are those?! i will have to check them out!
thanks for sharing! and really beautiful photos! :)

iheartkiwi said...

how fun and fresh! they would be perfect on our postage stamp of a balcony.

Bridget said...

those are so cool!

ShareThis