Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Our new light fixture

My someone and I are slowly getting our new pad furnished, furnishing it just the way we like.
Our latest project, and I mean project as in it was almost a mission impossible thing to do, was installing the light fixture my someone had gotten for our living room. It's a beautiful fixture, but it really should come with a personal installer... In our case, it was my someone, his dad, and myself. We were the installers. We were making jokes the whole time on "how many people does it take to install a light fixture"... Lets just say I now hope we never have to change light bulbs on that thing!
Here are some photos taken by my someone's brother (who one day, no doubt, will become a very talented photographer!!)

this is what we had before...




and this is the new shade lit up

By the way, here are some photos I took of our new white cotton sheets my someone's mom got us (cause it was on my list...)


** Check out our third week photos at You See i See ... it's dessert :)

5 comments:

Dionne said...

That light fixture is LOVELY! And I am going gaga over your bedding, it's GORGEOUS!!!

andrea said...

looks great! and oh i love your bedding... looks so pretty AND comfy!

Ooty said...

Looking good =)!!!! And the bedding is wonderful!!! I am in the middle of redecorating my upper floor - I love it, and hate it at the same time =D Finally the floor is done with =) Now starts the fun!

Amie McCracken said...

His brother has quite the eye for photography. Love the bedding too!

Little Gray Pixel said...

I'm so stoked that you've crossed so many things off your list so far! Mine has been slow-going, but this weekend I finally knocked a few down. *Whew*

ShareThis