Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm mad about...

Just a few things I am mad about. Sometimes, now, always


My brand new folding bike! I had to get me a new pair after my old Beach Cruisers got stolen from inside our apartment building. I decided that if I was going to buy a new pair, it would have to be a size I can fit inside our apartment. I found the perfect bike! And they even have a cool name- Tel Aviv Vision :)


Cooking dinner in our kitchen! It's so much bigger than the one we had before, and there's enough counter space to do all the prep on. Plus, it's a kitchen big enough for my someone to cook right along with me :)

Leaving love notes for my someone on our vintage type writer.... and receiving some from him too  :)
BTW, that's Hebrew letters typewriter...


AND HIM- my amazing someone by my side. My other half. My ray of sunshine. My Shay :)

9 comments:

ana said...

such a super cute post! :D love the typewriter :)

kelsey. ♥ said...

When I read the title of the post I thought you were angry ("mad"). So I'm glad you're not angry :)

And awesome bike & awesome typewriter!

andrea said...

you two are adorable together! i'm still so happy that you've found your someone :)

and i love that typewriter! now i want one so i can someday write daily love notes to my love on it...

Dionne said...

You two are so cute together. I LOVE his hair!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that bike!

Almost Precious said...

What a awesome color your new bike is, love it !

Must admit that I too thought you were angry (mad) about something and then realized you were "mad" about in a good way. Like madly in love, a mad passion for, or like the old TV show; "Mad about you". A very good kind of mad. :)

Stephanie said...

That bike is SO SWEET! That blue is just lovely :]

Chaucee said...

Love the idea of a vintage typewritten notes : ) So cute! That would be great for an invitation as well to a party (just thinking out loud :D).

And yay for fold up bikes! I didn't even know they existed haha.

Little Gray Pixel said...

Awww @ the typewritten notes!

(By the way, totally jealous of your large kitchen space. We have a one-butt kitchen, and it's really a pain in the butt.)

Ooty said...

such a sweet post
<3

ShareThis