Monday, May 31, 2010

i love cupcakes


Last week my someone and I had a craving for something sweet. He was in the mood for some cupcakes. I remembered we passed by a new cupcakes place on Ben Yehuda street (Tel Aviv) just a few weeks ago, and so we hopped on the bike to find it. This little shop is called  i love cupcakes and I have to say, it's absolutely heaven on earth! We fell in love twice! Once when we stepped inside the shop that is designed so pretty and inviting, filled with cupcakes, pretty boxes, and love notes on the walls. Then we fell in love once more when we got home and actually took a bite of these amazing little cakes of wonder!
Of course I couldn't help myself, I had to snap some photos before we dived, mouth first, into this box of pleasure :)











For more info and photos visit their website and their Facebook page

7 comments:

Photo.Fashion.Passion said...

אווץ', התמונות קשות וכואבות!
זה כל כך מגרה!!!!
אני חייבת כבר להגיע לחנות הזאת ולטעום גם מהעוגה המופלאה הזאת.
I realy love Cupcakes!
שרונה

kiks said...

the photos are mouthwatering!

Ooty said...

oh no what have ya' done??? =D I must get myself some NOW!!!!

Joy White said...

oh my gosh! That packaging is amazing!! They look too adorable to eat, but of course, I would.

Anonymous said...

Tali, you seem to be such a wonderful person. Your posts and specially the pictures, make me smile and somehow help me to forget the ugly reality that we live in here, in our country. Thanks for sharing with us.

andrea said...

oh my those are so pretty! i'm such a sucker for pretty packaging... :)

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Drooling on keyboard. Oh my!!! :) xo

ShareThis