Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Creating the world

This week on You See i See we had an interesting theme. The World. It was suggested by my someone :)
I don't know why or how, but the first idea that came to me was to create sort of a map of the world using one of my favorite props- M&M 's
It was a fun and tasty project, and I think I am quite proud at our final result (my someone of course helped me!)

First we separated each of the colors

Then we used a continental map to view the shapes and sizes

And started spreading the M&M 's

Until the world was complete


5 comments:

Amie McCracken said...

I love love love it! You always have the most fun ideas for tough subjects.

Almost Precious said...

What a "SWEET" idea. :)

oh, hello friend. said...

this is a great idea, so cute! you created it very well, the shapes are right on! ;)

rachel said...

wow, super cool! the world never looked so tasty ;)

Ooty said...

Yummy!!!!!

ShareThis