Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm sick

Yep, just like the title says, I am sick. As a dog. Runny nose, aching throat, sneezing & coughing all day, heavy headed, tired, stuffed up, chills & heat waves kind of sick. But it's the middle of Summer so why on earth do I now have such a cold???
It started with my someone. He had an allergic reaction to something (he has plenty of allergies so it could be any number of things...) but 24 hours later he was sick as a dog. I did my very best to take care of him, and since we thought this was all because of his allergies, well, I guess I didn't take any caution steps to avoid getting sick myself.... well, a few days later and here I am. Sick. As a dog.
Hope your weekend is better than mine...

7 comments:

ana said...

awww. feel better soon! that really sucks.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I hope you feel better soon sweetheart!

LuLu♥

zeder said...

i wish you restoration of health, be blessed.
regards,
uwe-jens

Amie McCracken said...

I'm so sorry. Hope you feel better soon! It's not fun to cuddle under covers and sip hot tea when it's hot out.

Ooty said...

Hope ya' feel better soooooooooon!!!

andrea said...

:( i hope you feel better soon!

Joy White said...

get lots of rest, hope you feel better soon.

ShareThis