Exactly one year ago I wrote my very first blog post. Imperfectly Perfect is celebrating 365 days of online existence! And what a year it was...
Just to recap here are some highlights and lowdowns from this past year
- I introduced you to my home- the city of Tel Aviv
- The Weekend Favorites series (I should get back to that...) started with this post
- Announcing my marriage's end right here
- Coping with the separation and the divorce (and all the amazing support I've received from all you fellow bloggers) here, here, and here
- Moving in to a new apartment with roommates (photos posted here)
- The bloggers giving game, and final giving tree
- Dealing with painful memories here, here, and here...
- ...And coming out stronger, happier, and busy focusing on my photography
- Finally letting you in on my new-found love- my someone
- My very first high school reunion
- The best photoshoot I've done in a very long time!
- Adventures with my someone- here, here, here, here, and here. Oh and here too :)
- The beginning of You See i See
- Moving in with my someone to our new pad, and our home projects- the light fixture, the shelves, and the blue line
- Celebrating my 32nd birthday
- Sharing my weekly project photoshoots for You See i See- Candy, Clouds, Balloons, and Birds
As a token of my appreciation I am giving away TWO 8x8 prints of your choice from my shop, to one lucky winner. All you have to do to enter is to leave a comment telling me how did you come about my blog, and what keeps you coming back. For an EXTRA entry, blog about this giveaway, or share it on Facebook and come back and leave another comment with the link. (please just one extra comment)
You have until July 12 at midnight Israel time (GMT+2) to enter. Winner will be chosen via random.org