Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photoshop Actions

First of all, I'd like to say I am feeing much better than last week. I'm still dragging a few symptoms, like the stuffy nose, but I am definitely not sick any more! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and get well blessings. That really warmed my heart!!

So while I was sick, with no patience or power to do anything really, I played around with some Photoshop actions. I've been wanting to collect me a few good actions that are specifically useful for editing millions of people images (like after a wedding shoot...) and could make my life (and my photo editing time) a lot easier... I searched a little on the net and found this website, where you can download a bunch of actions (which I then tweaked and customized to suit my needs)
Here's a little sample of my Photoshop actions...


Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

hrdina said...

Thanks!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am SO glad you are feeling better!

Look at these faces....he's such a doll...I love his curly hair!

LuLu♥

Tammy said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I like the images you played with. I clicked on that link and what popped up was a ladies bottom, thank you very much. Just what I needed while drinking my morning coffee, Tali. ;D I had to chuckle.
Hugs,
Tammy

oh, hello friend. said...

photoshop actions are so fabulous :) its nice you can get some free ones at deviantart! xo.

Ooty said...

=D and what an image you got for this practice!
I have been wanting forever to learn photoshop - but I am too....hmm HDAD for it =D

boykrap said...

I like your photoshop action.

Are you selling?

ShareThis