Thursday, July 01, 2010

Weddings Weddings Weddings

When it comes to weddings in Israel, June through September are the busiest. The entire industry is at its highest workload. Now I do not consider myself a wedding photographer, but I do shoot the occasional wedding as a second photographer. I've mentioned working with my friend Liron in the past, but since she's had her first born back in April, she's been on maternity leave. Lucky for me, my friend Dvora is a wedding photographer as well, a very talented one if I might add (Check out her website here), and she's been using me as her second photographer in weddings where the couples choose to have two photographers. Our first wedding together was in the beginning of June, and so far we've shot three weddings together. I have to say that shooting alongside Dvora has been nothing but great fun!
Though I wish I could show you images from those weddings, I cannot, as I do not yet have the permission from the couples. I can, however, show you images that do not include the couples or their guests.
Now it's back to editing for me. Enjoy your week!


Wedding No. 1





Wedding No. 2











4 comments:

andrea said...

wow! those weddings look really fancy! and the images are beautiful!

Amie McCracken said...

I just want to be at those weddings to look at the fancy-ness of them. Beautiful photos!

(I should just ditto what Andrea said, lol.)

Ooty said...

Beautiful!!!

oh, hello friend. said...

wow! firstly your photographs are lovely and these weddings are just beautiful! thanks for sharing, great inspiration!

gosh i would love to photograph weddings :)
xo.

ShareThis