Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rome part Two

I am so glad you guys liked the first photos I posted from our wonderful trip to Rome & Venice. As I promised, those were just the beginning... Here are some more snaps from day three in Rome. We started that day off at the Colosseum and continued from there to other ruins in the area, as well as important buildings and monuments in the city.

just outside the Colosseum


and inside the colosseum


that's my "stop photographing me" stance :)









The locals call this building "the wedding cake"... (Capitol Building)




Piazza Venezia as seen from the Capitol building


ending the day with some yummy gelato 

More to come in a few days.

** This week on You See i See it's Shoes

4 comments:

andrea said...

more great ones! my favorite is the one of the woman with the gladiator sandals. very clever (and cute - especially with the shadow of the two of you huddled together) :P

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Loving all your pics Tali! And your hats! Makes me want to go back to Italy so bad! :) xo

jennifer ▲ i art u said...

wooowwww. so much beauty. i would kill to go to rome! amazing pictures!
j.

oh, hello friend. said...

ohmigoodness these are all such lovely photos!! it would be so amazing to visit rome! what a fun fun trip! thanks for sharing! xo.

ShareThis