Thursday, October 07, 2010

Excuse the Silence

I haven't blogged for almost a week.
I am at a loss for words. I am angry. I am sad.
I can't really tell you why, it is not my reason to tell, but someone so very close to me has created a mess in their lives a few years back, and it is not getting better. I have tried to be there and support, offer my advice, but to no good. The one thing that could help in their situation is money, a lot of it, and I don't have that. Then a week ago I was sucked in more than I wished for. In one telephone conversation a relationship that was so important to me has diminished itself, and I don't know how or when it could go back to what it was. With a heavy heart I have done what they had asked me for, and since then I haven't stopped thinking about it.
All I can do is hope for better days.

Something sparkly is in your future. from Ian Cameron on Vimeo.

On another note, my someone has been away on Reserve Service since Sunday, and he is finally coming back home tonight! Oh how I've missed him!

5 comments:

Ooty said...

I don't know what to say - But I know this crappy feeling of not being able to help and the lack of understanding from the other side...Hope that this feeling will fade away when you'll get a big hug from your someone tonigt <3

andrea said...

:( so sorry tali... you tried, right? that's all you can ask for i think.

ana said...

aw :( i feel for what you are going through. maybe one day they will come to their senses...but if not, know you tried your hardest. & yay for your someone coming home :)

rachel said...

So sorry to hear that you've been dealing with this tough situation. I hope that it gets better soon.

Sending you a hug!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I'm just now seeing this! I wish I could know more. It sounds awful! :( Keep your chin up girlie. All will work itself out. xo

ShareThis