Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Life Competition



Have you heard of the One Life photo competition? I hadn't until this morning.
Artists Wanted and PDN have partnered to bring photographers together to share images illustrating their lives, loves and passions. So basically, any photographer around the globe can submit entries for this competition.
I decided to give it a go!
Why am I telling you this? Well, I need a bit of your assistance. Apart from the judges decisions there is also public voting that is only open until Oct. 29th. All you have to do is click here and vote for me (you need to scroll on how many stars you'd like, up to 5 and click on the last one to cast your vote). You can vote as many times as you'd like, as long as you wait 24 hours between votes.
Your votes will be greatly appreciated :)
Final results will be announced in December (crossing my fingers until then!)


Much love
Tali

3 comments:

Ooty said...

Done :))

andrea said...

good luck tali! i voted :)

Dionne said...

What a fun contest. Of course you will get my votes... daily. Good luck!

ShareThis