Sunday, October 31, 2010

A very sweet photo shoot

A few days ago I had the privilege of photographing some works of art. Delicate packages of all sorts of sweets that were carefully selected and packaged. The owners of Mashoo Matok (means "something sweet" in Hebrew) asked me to photograph some of their latest collections including a few holiday pieces. You'll see for yourselves and agree that these are two talented ladies. I am lucky enough to call myself "related" to one of them as we are kinda' step-sisters (her dad is my mom's partner)
For more info, and to see their beautiful products, visit their website or be a friend on Facebook
















7 comments:

Ooty said...

Lovely images!!! I am not into chocolate but have to say those got me little craving =D

LuLu Kellogg said...

Fabulous photos Tali...we just woke up here and now I want sweets for breakfast!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Michele Lynch Art said...

You're photos are as wonderful and the treats look!

Jen said...

A sweet photo shoot indeed!! These pictures turned out great... or should I say sweet ;-)

andrea said...

such adorable packaging! and wonderful photography tali!!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh yum, perfect for Halloween time. And I'm still not candied out :) xo

Dionne said...

Great shots - and what darling packaging. These are all beautiful!

ShareThis