Monday, November 22, 2010

Shoes window displays

Being a 'normal' girl I love shopping. Every once in a while I have the opportunity to wonder the streets and shop a little. Though I tend to run out of patience pretty quick, I never tire of window shopping. I love seeing what's out there and the way things are being displayed.
Last week I photographed a few window displays. My good friend asked for my help in photographing a few shoe window displays that she took part in designing. I felt like a kid in a candy store. It was all so pretty. (needless to say I wanted to buy almost every pair in those stores!!)
I truly believe that the window display of a store could make it or break it. If the window doesn't attract me it's very likely that I will not enter the store. As it is with most things in life, we "shop" with our eyes first. If we don't like the package we probably wouldn't go on and open it to find out what's in it. Lucky for these shops my friend and the rest of the master-minds behind these displays definitely know what they're doing :)
Here are some of the snaps I took. Aren't these gorgeous?!!




















 

1 comment:

andrea despot said...

how cool are those?!?! i really love the bee themed one and the safe/vault/lock one is so freaking creative!!

ShareThis