Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful


Thanksgiving is being celebrated today all over the United States. As someone who lived in L.A. for a few years I still have a soft spot for this holiday. It's great to have a holiday that makes you appreciate your life and give thanks for all that's good around you.
I am thankful for my amazing someone, my loving parents, another year I got to have my grandpa around, my work, my good friends, and these amazing sunsets that come to visit almost every evening.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!


5 comments:

Ooty said...

amazing images!

ana said...

lovely photos & a happy thanksgiving to you :D

Helen said...

Wow! Beautiful images.
Great post. Thanks for sharing.

Dionne said...

What gorgeous sunsets. Wow, breathtaking.

Happy TG, Tali!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I'm glad you still celebrate :) Or at least practice the sentiment! xo

ShareThis