Monday, November 08, 2010

A visit from Jen


Jen, my bestie from Vancouver, is finally coming to visit! She happened to be in Amsterdam for a play she's in, and so it would have been a shame not to savor the oportunity that she's so much closer, and hop to Israel for a visit! She'll be arriving Tue very late, or Wed. very early, depending how you look at it (arrival time- 2 a.m.) and she'll stay until Monday! woot woot!
So what's on the agenda? Well, since Jen has never been to Israel I'll be taking her to all the must go places- A day touring Jerusalem, a shopping walk-around in Tel-Aviv, a weekend in the dessert visiting Messada & the Dead Sea (Jen wants to float...), and a trip to Haifa and the Bahai Gardens
And you can be sure there'll be lots of photos!!

5 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Tali....how wonderful that your friend is coming to visit. I can't imagine how excited you are! I will look forward to lots of pictures!

xoxo

Ooty said...

How FUN!!! Enjoy it dear, I KNOW how it is when an overseas friendy comes over after so loooong <3

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Yayy! You two are the cutest together :) Have such a fun time! xo

Dionne said...

you're such a good friend, showing her all the sites and places. When I come to Israel some day, I want you to be my tour guide!

Maria Dermengiu said...

Hi,love your blog, have a great week, Maria

ShareThis