Friday, December 17, 2010

My Someone's Adventures

It's been almost a week since my someone left for his 25 days reserves service. Though I've spent most of that time working at the restaurant I do feel the emptiness of him not being around. At the end of the day it is only me here at home. Luckily for us he is not that far away, and we do get to talk on the phone every day, several times a day! He tells me what's going on, describes the people he's with, the base where he's at, his daily schedule, and the views where he is at, and I picture it all in my head. They are based up north in the Israeli Golan Heights close to Mount Hermon. I've mentioned before that we recently had some major snow fall at the Hermon so I can only imagine how beautiful it must be for the guys up there. But I don't need to imagine it any more... This morning when my someone was out on patrol he grabbed his phone camera (not a bad camera if you ask me...) and took a few snaps and emailed the to me so I can see what he sees up there.
Isn't it gorgeous??


Photos taken by my someone


5 comments:

andrea despot said...

wow! that bottom one is amazing! all the buildings clustered together and all that snow - i'm sure it looked even more amazing in person :)

happy friday to you tali!

xo

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Wow these pictures are amazing, thanks for sharing!

ching said...

yes it is gorgeous. :)

the beauty of nature is awesome.

Little Lovables said...

wow, those are lovely, especially being from a phone camer! so lucky you get to have a lot of communication with him.

hope your holidays are happy!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Whoa that last shot is crazy cool! Enjoy your time alone Tali. I love when Hal and I get some time apart. It will make the reunion so sweet :) xo

ShareThis