Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh Hello Friend

A few weeks ago the talented Danni of Oh Hello Friend started a series of posts on her blog titled Twelve Days of Cheer. What she offered was 12 days of last minute holiday gift opportunities for a lesser price than usual. She had a bunch of generous shops on there such as Ginko Papers, Kylie Parry, Sew Lola, Spread The Love, Apt. 2B Baking Co. , and many more. I really wanted to buy some of those items, but as it turned out, most of them were only available for US/Canada shipping. Then on the twelfth day Danni offered something of her own shop, something I've been wanting for a long time- one of her gorgeous pocket watches!! And hurray hurray, it was open for anyone, anywhere in the world (!!) There was no hesitation on my part! I immediately proceeded with the "Buy it Now" process and I waited. A couple of days ago I got that little note in the mail telling me something special has arrived for me and I should come pick it up. hurray. I dashed out all excited. And then I had it. Now if this were just an ordinary package I'd probably wouldn't be blogging about it, but if you know Danni, at least the way I know her through her blog, she doesn't do anything ordinary! She literally puts her heart and soul into her creations! You don't have to just take my word for it, see for yourselves, as I just had to photograph it! Thanks Danni!!






6 comments:

laura evans/photography said...

haha i almost bought that watch ... so so pretty. glad you like it & the packaging is gorgeous too. xx

andrea despot said...

that's so cool!

Lynn said...

oh my gosh, how amazing and beautiful her presentation is! no surprise, i love her blog and whole design aesthetic. what a fab pendant, 100% adored.

happiness to find your lovely blog and what an incredible photographer you are as well! following you. ♥

Sheva said...

Beautiful now I want one, I just found your blog and i bookmarked it because I plan to read everything you have posted but Shabbat is coming and it will have to be another day. I can't wait! Shabbat Shalom

Lindsey said...

Dani is just one of the sweetest girls with such a lovely blog. You are quite the lucky lady to have one of her lovely pieces. I found you through Dionne's blog and I'm glad I did. I've been to Tel Aviv, in fact Joppa is one of my favorite places ever. I have family in Jerusalem and can't wait to go back. Are you a native Israeli or a transplant?

Almost Precious said...

Wishing you a most Happy New Year. May it be blessed with good health, happiness, the love of family and friends and may it be one of peace and prosperity.

BTW - lovely watch and the packaging is amazing. May it count off the moments of many very happy years to come. :)

ShareThis