Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lightning Storm

Friday started off as a nice sunny winter day, with clear blue skies, and not a cloud in sight. My someone and I actually spent most of that day outdoors, eating breakfast outside and running errands. By night fall the weather has completely shifted and it turned cold and cloudy. Then around 9:30 pm as I was relaxing at home I started noticing weird flashes out the window every few minutes. Later some thunders came too. I stepped out to the balcony and was mesmerized! I have never seen a real lightning storm before then and this was such a sight I had to run and snap a few shots. These photos were taken with my camera hand-held so they don't even show half of what was really going on. Still, I am quite proud of myself for getting something... Do you like?


4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Fantastic pictures! I love the last one where the sky is really dark and you can see the white crackle of lightning! Amazing!

LuLu~*xoxo

Tammy said...

Very cool photos! Love the electrifying sky!

Little Gray Pixel said...

That's so cool!

andrea despot said...

i love it! these are so great, tali! love the purple too :)

ShareThis