Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Last week I got a very flattering note from Dulci of La Dulci Vida. She has awarded with me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Sounds fancy doesn't it ?! Well, as any good blog award it comes with "rules"

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award - Done! Go ahead and check out Dulci's blog. You'll enjoy it as much as I do!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award

So here are my seven things...
1. As much as I love being a photographer I have a secret wish to operate some sort of a graphic design business
2. I don't really like cleaning but I can't stand a dirty house...
3. The number one thing I'd like to accomplish before I die is to be able to do a cartwheel
4. My favorite everyday outfit would be a pair of skinny jeans, a soft t-shirt in black / gray / white, and a thin cardi to match
5. If I could have one more ability it would be to fly
6. With number 5 said, I hate flights! I love travelling and seeing new places, but the part in which I board a plane, that I could live without
7. I am hopeless romantic

Now to pass it forward...

Lynn of Hearted Girl
Amy of Varnish
Maria of LuluLetty
Liana of Mixed Plate
Torie of Torie Jayne
Fallon of Sweet Fancy






6 comments:

andrea despot said...

you can't do a cartwheel?! i used to do them all the time as a kid, but now i wonder if i could still do one...

#4 sounds perfect!

#5 - you and me both...

Fallon said...

Oh how nice, thank you!!

Who didn't show you how to cartwheel?!? I did one about a year ago after being cartwheelless for like 10 years. Man I pulled some muscles!!

Maria Confer said...

Thank you for the award!!

xx
Maria
Lulu Letty

Lynn said...

awe tali, thank you SO much! completely honored to be among these lovely ladies. a couple i know but will definitely be checking out the others. congrats to you also!!!!

pea ess: later today i'm posting a ART giveaway (spoiler alert in effect here). check back to see the deets. ♥

Dionne said...

I can't cartwheel either, hahahaah!

Ashley said...

love your pictures!!! great blog :)

ShareThis